Category suggestions

Suggested categories:

• HowTo = Tutorials
  • Support = Support on using Linx. Ask away…
  • UX = User interface discussions.
  • Feature = Propose and discuss features.
  • Bug = Something is broken preventing normal use of Linx. Search before submitting bugs. Include reproduction steps.
  • FAQ = Very popular topics.
  • Meta = Discussion about this site.

The topics are mostly OK. I think there is overlap between UX and features. The feature and the interaction with that feature may not be different things as far as the users are concerned. The experience is the product/feature…
F

Ok, I’ll create the topics without the UX one.

What about a “Challenge” area. Here the community can challenge each other to build complex solutions. Also, maybe related, a “Freelance” or “Build me a solution” where members (i.e. Business) can pay Freelancers to build solutions (Maybe not as an initial category, need to build up the community first).

Thanks Dawie - there are some cool ideas here. We may, however, want to start with less categories and try and get lots of posts in those to fill up the forum and make it look used and useful. Perhaps we should hence try and get a forum going with the basics before we add more categories…
F

Nice ideas. I’m going to keep the categories simple for now but put any other category ideas on this topic so we can revisit them when we have a community going.